When a data file is imported into Ipiphany it is stored in a Dataset.
- Each Dataset contains Records (rows in the file) that share the same Attributes (columns in the file).
- Each Record may contain one or more Verbatim Attributes e.g. survey comments
- When you create a Dataset you can optionally choose an Industry Ontology to assist with the analysis of the Verbatim Attributes.
- Once a Dataset has been loaded and processed it is available for analysis.
- You can add additional records to an existing Dataset using the Append option