Importing 1-5 and 1-7 score types
Two new field types are available when creating a dataset:
- Score (1-5)
- Score (1-7)
Both new types support the following function:
- Net -- Calculated as % green minus % red
For Score (1-5) - 1, 2 colored red - 3 colored blue - 4, 5 colored green
For Score (1-7) - 1, 2 colored red - 3, 4, 5 colored blue - 6, 7 colored green
A new menu option is available on all chart types that exports the records used in the calculation to an Excel file. This export includes a column listing ontology concepts that match each record.
Note: There is a limit to the number of records that can be exported this way due to performance constraints. If you need more records exported please contact us.
Ipiphany has moved to a new domain - ipiphany.ai
Please update your bookmarks.
- Datasets that are larger than your accounts remaining records will no longer fail to process but will instead process up to your limit. When this occurs, your dataset will display with an orange warning symbol that can be clicked on to see how many records were not processed.
- Changed the default X-axis setting on the scatter chart to 'Impact'. We believe this change provides a more insightful representation of most data. Please let us know what you think.
- Changed 'Reset to defaults' link to 'Reset' in the priority popup
- Changed 'Export Data' menu item for examples to 'Export Examples'
- Improved the preview panel summary column chart with better labelling and number precision
- Added a message when creating a dataset to recommend importing data in the Excel format. Dates and special characters will be imported more reliably from an Excel file than from CSV. Here is a guide to formatting your import file.
- Improved the visibility of the overall line in the Trend chart
- Added a notice to the top of the screen when users are on a free trial
- Added the ability to create a Discovery on demo datasets
- Added additional information to the processing complete email notifications
- Added a column to the example export to show matching ontology concepts
- Implemented limits on the maximum number of fields and verbatim text fields that can be created in a single dataset under some plans
- Implemented the official definition of what constitutes a record when creating a dataset as outlined here: http://help.ipiphany.ai/faq/what-is-a-record
- Fixed the date column being included when exporting examples in a dataset that doesn't have a date
- Fixed the score column being included when exporting examples when a score is not selected
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong figures to return when doing a Subset % with multi-valued categorical fields
- Fixed pressing the Alt key in segment causing the Network chart option to appear. The Network chart only works in Snapshot.
- Fixed preview panel showing 0's if you clicked a theme word before the page had finished loading
- Deleting data from within a dataset (Settings > Data tab) should now be significantly faster
Coming up next...
- Easier control of chart and table settings
- Improved chart tool-tips
- Ability to set the direction you want to improve a metric
If you have any questions or comments on this release or anything Ipiphany related let us know.