Ipiphany Credits (or just 'Credits' for short) are purchased with your Ipiphany subscription or granted for free with a Trial Account. Credits are consumed when you import data into Ipiphany. If your account runs out of Ipiphany Credits you will no longer be able to import data. To request more credits:
- Click your name in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select 'Account Settings'
- In the 'Subscription' tab click 'REQUEST IPIPHANY CREDITS'
An Ipiphany Credit is consumed for every row of a data file (record) imported as long as the row contains a maximum of one non-blank Verbatim Text field among a maximum of 100 fields - and the length of the Verbatim Text field is 250 unicode characters or less.
- If a data file row contains more than one non-blank Verbatim Text field then an additional 0.5 Ipiphany Credits will be consumed for every additional non-blank verbatim text field in the row
e.g. If a data file row contains 2 non-blank verbatim text fields then 1.5 Ipiphany Credits will be consumed.
- If a Verbatim Text field contains more than 250 characters, then an additional 0.5 Ipiphany Credits will be consumed for each additional 250 character blocks within that field.
e.g. if a data file row contains 1 verbatim text field that is 420 characters in length then 1.5 Ipiphany Credits will be consumed.
- If the data file contains more than 100 fields then an additional Ipiphany Credit is consumed for each row, for each additional block of 100 fields.
e.g. If a data file contains 247 fields (columns) then and 2 additional Ipiphany Credits will be consumed per row.
Note: The amount of Ipiphany Credits consumed per import will always be rounded up to a whole number.