Added a Bar/Column chart that is available in Snapshot and Segment. This chart type is especially useful for comparing small numbers of patterns and presenting analysis results.
Note: A feature to manually select the values displayed in charts is coming soon.
When Ipiphany identifies Concepts that are too broad you can now inspect them to find out more details. When you Inspect a Concept you are displayed its sub-concepts which are often more specific and actionable.
There are two ways to Inspect a Concept:
- When viewing a Concept in the preview panel, right-click it and select 'Inspect'
2. From any chart, hold the Alt key and click a concept pattern
- Improved results of the Network chart when displaying Themes. Now Themes have the same improvements that were released previously for Concepts.
- Removed the x-axis option from the Network Chart as it is not used
- Improved the format of 2 dimensional exports, they are now a lot easier to pivot table in Excel
- Fixed an issue where multiple theme filters would not be displayed together in the filter dialog
- Fixed being unable to delete some blocks of data from a dataset
Coming up next...
- Sum and Sum% functions
- Smarter, more focused results in Snapshot when analyzing by Concept
If you have any questions or comments on this release or anything Ipiphany related let us know.