A new Welcome Screen pops up for new users to help introduce them to Ipiphany. This screen will automatically display when you login until you uncheck 'Always show this screen when I login'.
Note: Existing users will not be displayed the Welcome Screen. To manually display the Welcome Screen select it from the account menu.
- Updated the trial notification bar that displays when you are on a trial plan
- Ipiphany staff are now notified more reliably when an upload only dataset is created
- You can now create a dataset in upload only mode even if you have 0 Ipiphany Credits
- Fixed a processing issue where the contraction 'it's' would be expanded to 'it has'
- Fixed a processing issue where a space would be displayed between 'it' and ''s'
- Fixed upload only datasets failing to process after their mappings being reviewed
- Fixed upload only datasets being set to completed when going to the dataset settings > data tab
- Improved dataset creation
- The ability to hide results in Key Drivers, Trends, and Compare
If you have any questions or comments on this release or anything Ipiphany related let us know.