New Login Screens
The login, forgotten password, reset password, and set password screens have been updated. Logging into your account should now also be significantly faster.
Default Primary Metric ('I want to improve')
You can now set the default metric that is selected when you open a dataset.
To do this:
- Open the 'I want to improve' control
- Hover over a function
- Click the outlined star icon to set that attribute and function combination as your default metric
- Default metrics are set for each individual user
- Your current default metric is represented as a filled in star icon.
- To set a subset as your default, define the subset first to enable the star icon on the function.
- The current maximize/minimize/understand setting will be saved when you set your default
- Enabled the 'Edit Results' feature for Themes, Broad Themes, and Segments
- Updated Subscription Plans. Note: Existing subscriptions will be unaffected.
- Improved performance when analysing using Themes
- Improved performance when opening a dataset
- 'None' is now available as a size option for the scatter, treemap, and cloud chart types. Choosing a size of 'None' will display all results with the same size.
- Added a message when creating a dataset in 'Upload Only' mode which explains what will happen
- You can now change your password from the 'My Profile' screen
- Fixed some errors that could occur when opening a dataset immediately after it completed processing
- Fixed a dataset processing issue when a date field contains dates in more than one format
- Fixed the Examples tab in the Preview panel returning no examples after a datasets ontology is changed
- Fixed categorical field values not having extraneous space characters trimmed
- Fixed an issue where a pipe character could appear in some Theme values
- Fixed the hierarchical table not always previewing the selected pattern
- Saving, loading and sharing filters
If you have any questions or comments on this release or anything Ipiphany related let us know.