Saving, loading and sharing filters
You can now save your complex filters by using the 'My Filters' feature.
To save a filter, in the 'When analyzing' control simply open the new 'My Filters' panel and click '+'. To load a filter, click on it.
Filters you create are only visible to you unless you choose to share them. Share filters by opening the menu on a filter and clicking 'Share'.
Note: To use the share feature you must have the correct permissions.
- Added the ability to change the date field used in the time series chart directly on the chart
- Added a 'VIEW' toggle when editing results to switch between currently 'SELECTED' results and 'ALL' results.
- Patterns displayed in the table will now appear like chips when hovered over
- Added icons to patterns right-click menu
- Changed the 'Search' in the Network chart to 'Find' to indicate that it works differently to other chart types
- Fixed a warning message not always displaying when performing an action that would cause your edit results selection to be lost
- Fixed a scenario where the login button would not be clickable when it should be
- Fixed the Trends tool's table making unnecessary API calls
- Fixed tooltips overlapping in the Explain tab of the preview panel
- Fixed an issue where the Download option would appear for a datasets data when the user did not have the required permissions to download data
- Fixed chart axis values precision being too specific
- Fixed an error when being prompted to refresh your login due to accessing a restricted screen
- Fixed Intercom displaying incorrectly
- Fixed some issues where the user tried to create a dataset when they had 0 Ipiphany Credits
- A powerful new way of performing an analysis
If you have any questions or comments on this release or anything Ipiphany related let us know.