This release brings with it a whole new way of using Ipiphany, the My Analyses tool.
Note: This feature is not initially available on all accounts. If you would like a demo or to try it for yourself, please let us know.
Use the My Analyses tool to create, update, and view analyses. An Analysis in Ipiphany is a place to organise the patterns that Ipiphany returns into meaningful insights.
- Want to focus a dataset down to a few actionable insights? Create an analysis with the Top 10 Issues.
- Think some concepts are the same thing? Create an analysis that combines them.
- Don't like how a concept is named? Create an analysis that renames it and gives it a custom description.
Once created, analyses can be used in place of 'Concepts' or 'Themes' in other Ipiphany tools.
- Added the ability to drag patterns from the preview panel to the 'When analyzing' control to quickly filter your results
- Minor improvements to how ontologies are specified and processed
- Fixed the account settings admin screen always displaying a count of 3 datasets
- Fixed set and reset password email links expiring too quickly
- More sharing options for Projects and Analyses
- Ability to add Key Examples to your analysis categories
If you have any questions or comments on this release or anything Ipiphany related let us know.