Single Sign-On (SSO)
This release adds support for Single Sign-On (SSO) via SAML as a way of signing into Ipiphany.
Please contact your account manager if you would like to have this feature configured.
- Added a fast way to create sub-categories. Drag a pattern to the (+) symbol on a category.
- Added the ability to filter 'Themes' when editing an analysis by the type of word in the theme. The options are All, Objects, Actions, Modifiers. Click the filter icon in the upper right of the pattern library when on 'Themes' to see these options.
- Fixed analysis descriptions wrapping to new lines in the middle of words
- Fixed some links in the product incorrectly linking to the request credits form when the account allows 'Upload Only' mode
- Fixed some minor errors being logged in your browser when accessing Ipiphany
- Fixed an issue where users would get logged out of Ipiphany when trying to update a deleted category
- Fixed the list of categories in an analysis not being refreshed when Ipiphany detects the categories are out of sync
- Fixed a rare bug where a duplicate dataset was created when the 'Create Dataset' button was double clicked
- Fixed 'Domain Knowledge' being incorrectly referred to as 'Ontology' in the Datasets > Settings screen
- Fixed an alignment issue with the Account drop down menu
- Fixed a vertical scrollbar issue in the Relationships tool that would cause the screen to flicker
- Fixed an issue in the filter popup when loading a saved filter multiple times that contains a verbatim filter
- Fixed a rare error that could occur when creating categories by dragging patterns from the preview panel
- More sharing options for Projects and Analyses
If you have any questions or comments on this release or anything Ipiphany related let us know.