Improved Sharing of Projects in My Analyses
Projects in the 'My Analyses' tool now have improved sharing options.
When a project is selected click the Share button to access its Sharing Settings.
From there, you can choose who has access and whether they can view or edit the project.
- Overhauled the permission setup in Ipiphany. If you notice anything strange or have lost access to a feature please contact us.
- Added a waiting animation on the login button
- Added the option to color the patterns that are available when editing an analysis by a metric
- Changed how sub-categories are added to an analysis. They now are added to the bottom of the list rather than the top to improve usability.
- Added the ability to sort the analysis summary by any metric
- Patterns can now be dragged from table rows to 'When analyzing' or the Preview Panel
- Find categories. You can now search for categories when editing an analysis or viewing its summary report.
- Improved the user experience when losing access to an analysis due to it being deleted or un-shared
- Analysis and Project names must now be unique. If you create an analysis or project with a duplicate name a number will be appended e.g. 'Test Analysis' becomes 'Test Analysis #2'
- Fixed some issues where long attribute names would display badly
- Fixed a browser error that could occur when scrolling through Example Verbatim
- Fixed a situation where the Upload screen would incorrectly display a scroll bar
- Fixed the dataset review field screen displaying as blank when the browser window was resized
- The ability to add patterns to analyses from Key Drivers, Relationships, etc
If you have any questions or comments on this release or anything Ipiphany related let us know.