Add to analyses from anywhere
Use the new 'Add to an analysis' toolbar button in the preview panel to add patterns to analyses wherever you find them.
Found a valuable insight? Click 'Add to an analysis', select or create an analysis, and drag the pattern across. You can then simply close the analysis layer and continue hunting for insights, right where you left off.
Note: Only verbatim based patterns can be added to an analysis. Ipiphany will notify you if the type of pattern you are trying to add is not supported.
Coloring Available Patterns
You can now select a 'Color' in the edit analysis screen to shade the available patterns by a metric. This should help you more easily identify important patterns.
Tip: When this option is enabled the selected metric will also display in brackets on the available patterns e.g. 'Staff (+0.6)'.
- Enhanced the Analysis Summary Report to shade the Frequency, Score, and Impact value background colors relative to the size of the value. This should make it easier to spot standout topics or insights in your analyses.
- Improved the layout of the Analysis Summary Report when the dataset does not contain a score metric
- Tweaked the Analysis Summary Report design and defaults slightly to make it easier to consume. We would love to hear your feedback on the Summary Report.
- Fixed some projects not showing for My Analyses administrators as options to copy or move an analysis to
- Fixed a vertical scrollbar appearing when hovering over a segment in the Sunburst chart
- Fixed the display of long analysis names that do not contain spaces in the Analysis Summary Report
- Fixed the Examples tab showing blank comments for 'Short' when they are not available for some verbatim examples
- Fixed a display issue with very long pattern titles
- Fixed the Preview Panel summary tab displaying for datasets that do not have a score or date attribute
- Fixed the vertical scroll state of analyses not resetting when switching between projects
- Select key verbatim examples for each of your finding in an analysis to provide them with real world context
- A new way to expose more of your company to the insights discovered via Ipiphany
If you have any questions or comments on this release or anything Ipiphany related let us know.