Save Key Examples with your Analyses
Spotted the perfect example comment to explain your insight? Now you can save it as a Key Example. Adding Key Examples to Analysis Categories is a great way to explain each insight and show that they are backed up by real verbatim comments.
Tip: The top Key Example in each analysis category is displayed directly in the Analysis Summary Report. Drag the examples up and down in the 'Key' view to reorder them.
To add Key Examples, preview an Analysis Category, find the example you want to add and simply click the new 'tick' icon.
- Fixed a performance problem when reviewing the field types of large import files when creating a new dataset
- Fixed no users being found when searching for users to share to and only providing parts of the users name
- Fixed renaming a dataset to start with a number being disallowed
- Fixed a situation where you could not update a filter after it had been shared
- Fixed an issue where creating a category with some rare theme patterns would cause an error
- Fixed an error caused by selecting an analysis in a Compare group
- An updated Ipiphany home screen design
- The ability to export records with coded analysis categories
If you have any questions or comments on this release or anything Ipiphany related let us know.